How To Prepare For JEE Main 2019?
JEE Mains is an exam for those candidates who wish to get into B.E or B.Tech courses in the Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) and engineering colleges of the participating states. It is also an eligibility test that allows students to give the JEE Advanced exam which eventually leads to admission in either the IITs or the Indian School of Mines (ISM).
You may get a little overwhelmed and confused about the vast JEE Main 2019 Syllabus, but until you have the dedication, hard work, and confidence in your self, you can easily crack JEE Main 2019. Here, we provide you with a few tips that will help you study for JEE Main 2019 exam effectively.
- The first step towards success is by knowing what you need to study. Knowing the syllabus is important as it will keep you on the right track. Preparing without any direction and pattern can be a severe loss of time.
- Solve previous year question papers especially the last two year’s question papers that includes JEE Mains 2017 paper and JEE Mains 2018 paper. This will help you get familiar with the exam pattern.
- Clear your doubts as soon as possible. Piling them up for later will only complicate matters.
- Concentrate more on the curriculum of the CBSE Class 12 Board Exams for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as prescribed by the NCERT textbooks.
- The quickest way to determine the area that you are weak in and that which needs more time and attention is by practicing sample papers. So make sure to practice sample papers.
- Concentrate on the curriculum of the CBSE Class 12 Board Exams for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- A few of the subject-wise important chapters for JEE Mains are provided below in the table
|IntegrationCoordinate GeometryTrigonometryVector and 3DPermutation and CombinationProbability||Atoms and NucleiCurrent ElectricityOscillations and WavesElectrostatics||Thermodynamics and heatBiomolecules and polymersIonic and chemical equilibriumCoordination compoundsChemical bonding|
And thus, seeking directions from the tips by the toppers and with a consistent effort, you will definitely crack the most prestigious entrance exam of the Nation. It is hence clear that hard work, sincerity and consistency is the key to preparing for JEE Main Examination. At BYJU’S, solve previous year JEE Main question paper and know the syllabus of the exam. Also, subscribe to BYJU’S youtube channel to learn tips and tricks to solve questions easily.